2017/2018 Key Dates
Film Critics: Today, December 13, winners from Dallas ForthWorthFCA, ChicagoFCA and Film Comment Magazine. Nominations from HoustonFCS, PhoenixCC. PhoenixFCS.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blake Edwards


Just learned the news that Mr. Edwards died yesterday, had to do a post to honor him and the multiple films that made me laugh, highly entertain me and a film, S.O.B., that when was released absolutely changed my image of his wife of 41 years, Julie Andrews. Movies like 10, Victor/Victoria, the Pink Panther films, The Man Who Loved Women and so many more still are in my memory; but one of his films was, is and will continue to be my favorite Blake Edwards movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

My sincere condolences to his wife and family, but be assured that Mr. Edwards will live forever in each of his great movies.

R.I.P.

No comments yet