2017/2018 Key Dates
Film Critics: Today, December 13, winners from Dallas ForthWorthFCA, ChicagoFCA and Film Comment Magazine. Nominations from HoustonFCS, PhoenixCC. PhoenixFCS.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hope


For the past year I've not been able to post regularly as I did since I started this blog about five years ago, but I HOPE that soon I'll be back to 'normal' in the blog and most important, in my life.

I thank dearly to all that visited during the last 365+ days to view or review old posts -and a few new ones- that now have become an interesting database and my way of not forgetting which movies I have seen and which have to watch.

As always there is an exception to the rule, I truly loved being able to cover this year Cannes festival the way I did and promise you all that next year will be even better as there were so many things that I couldn't do this year due to life non-pleasant situations.

It may not be fast, but hopefully soon I'll be back to my regular posting.

Again, THANK YOU!

No comments yet