Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hope


For the past year I've not been able to post regularly as I did since I started this blog about five years ago, but I HOPE that soon I'll be back to 'normal' in the blog and most important, in my life.

I thank dearly to all that visited during the last 365+ days to view or review old posts -and a few new ones- that now have become an interesting database and my way of not forgetting which movies I have seen and which have to watch.

As always there is an exception to the rule, I truly loved being able to cover this year Cannes festival the way I did and promise you all that next year will be even better as there were so many things that I couldn't do this year due to life non-pleasant situations.

It may not be fast, but hopefully soon I'll be back to my regular posting.

Again, THANK YOU!

No comments yet