Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Your Big Break


As some of you can imagine I haven't been able to check the blog mail regularly, so I got a great surprise when I found an email with a link to Tourism New Zealand with an invitation to a sneak peak at the winner short film Working Day by Andres Borghi from Argentina. The competition was called "Your Big Break" and none other than Peter Jackson was in charge of selecting the winner.

The short aired on IFC prior to the Film Independent Spirit Awards and maybe some of you saw it, but if you haven't this is the link to their site where you will find the other shorts in competition. There are shorts from UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand, etc.

But to make viewing easier, here is the winning short that makes me totally recall my advertising days, lol!

No comments yet