Monday, June 02, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall


If it seems like I’m watching old movies, well yes I am as recent movies are just not that interesting or entertaining like this movie that I just watched because I wanted to laugh a little. But even if I was in the mood, I didn’t laugh much as this is not that funny… has way too many American jokes that are not that humorous to me.

But still it is entertaining silly romance movie with a predictable story presented with some different twists, good for a rainy afternoon watching the rented DVD but not spending money to go to a movie theater. Tells about Peter that after Sarah dumped him goes to Hawaii only to find her there with her new man. In Hawaii he meets Rachel and yes she makes him forget Sarah.

Gee, I do miss light and entertaining fun-to-watch movies that leave you feeling good. Obviously this is not one of them and I liked more Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin that are from the same guys that brought this movie. Me and my eclectic taste in movies!

No comments yet