Friday, September 11, 2009

My Life in Ruins


I needed an escape moment so I gave a try to this movie that came with the credentials of a movie that is fun to watch, My Big Fat Greek Life. The bad news is that I did not enjoyed the story and performances that much; the good news is that has very nice photography of Greece most touristic sites, including a glimpse from far away at the construction of a museum that definitively I’m looking forward to go, the Acropolis Museum.

The movie is a comedy and I have to admit that I laugh hard at some jokes; unfortunately for me is the classic American humor that I do not enjoy much but I know that most of you do.

The film tells the story of Georgia (Nia Vardalos) a travel guide that in her “last” job as a guide rediscovers her romantic side while traveling around Greece with a bunch of odd characters that include Americans, Australians and other nationalities. Richard Dreyfuss is here but I’m afraid that he looks really old in this role.

To watch only if you are in the mood for a so-so romantic comedy with spectaculars views of Greece.

Watch trailer @ Movie On

No comments yet