Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nora Ephron


Yesterday suddenly twiter went crazy with the news that Nora Ephron passed away, but serious news outlets were fast to inform that it was not true; but there was no news about her health as it hasn't been any news before that she was sick. A few hours later the news of her death was announced. I felt sad, deep sadness.

It is not until today that I'm able to honor this incredible woman as a writer, scriptwriter and filmmaker; an honor that I believe is well-deserved not only for her body of work but also for being a successful female in an industry dominated by males.

Even when she was incredibly good with words, I see Nora Ephron very visually, so I honor her with some visuals from her unforgettable scripts and movies. R.I.P.



I just realized that almost all these movies saw them in New York City, odd and strange, isn't?

No comments yet