Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Critics' Choice Awards


Tonight at 9:00pm ET the awards show will be broadcast live in VH1 and probably I will not be able to watch it unless I find a way online. Still the awards show is not very entertaining and definitively lacks the glamour of other awards shows, so I do not mind missing it. Tomorrow I'll post the winners, but if I guess in advance I believe that will follow the trend we have been seeing in all the critics state chapters, meaning The Hurt Locker or Up in the Air will win, as well as George Clooney, Meryl Streep or Sandra Bullock (this result will be interesting to find), Christoph Waltz, Mo'nique and Kathryn Bigelow or maybe not as not often female directors get the awards, so probably will be Tarantino.

Never mind, by this time tomorrow we will know how American critics rate 2009 cinema.

No comments yet