Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sisters


I have no clear idea why I decided to see this movie and I think was because two actors I usually enjoy their strange performances are here, Stephen Rea and Chloë Sevigny. But this sort of a (changed many things) remake of Brian de Palma 1973 movie by the same name is absolutely one movie you do not need to see, as is one of the worst movies I have ever seen because terrible performances (I blame the director), awful visible mistakes/goofs, tons of not believable blood and the most absurd ending you can imagine in a story.

So, if you want to see what I call the worst horror/mystery/thriller I have ever seen, then only perhaps you can give it a try. But if you’re as smart as I believe, you will stay away from it and instead watch the original de Palma movie that is a hundred times better than this one.

No comments yet