Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Diana: The Last Days of a Princess


I have this weakness that is absolutely not explainable and even if I am not that proud about it, well I’ll share it you. I like to see and read stuff about Diana!! Just like thousands or millions of people around the world.

So, of course I was going to watch this made for TV docudrama with actual TV footage and more recreation of events from the beginning of her relationship with Dodi Al Fayed up to that night in Paris ten years ago.

I should not write about it here, but I am doing as a service for all sane brains, please do not watch this lame story unless you want to feel disgusted when the film is over. Have no idea if what they say here is true or not about Dodi, but even his real life father is here so there has to be some truth in him being such a weak and pathetic person.

Anyway I wont go deep into this as this is really a bad film, docudrama or whatever it is. I suggest you avoid it at all cost or see it at your own risk. The name of the production company should say everything: Dangerous Films! And that’s exactly what they do, dangerous films for your brain!

No comments yet