Saturday, May 16, 2015

Cannes 2015 Women in Motion Talks #1


Today I'm sharing the first Women in Motion Talk and will continue to share as soon as video becomes available.

The “Women in Motion” talks kicked off Thursday with a spirited discussion with Isabella Rossellini and French producer Claudie Ossard about aging in Hollywood and why there’s a lack of female representation behind the camera.

Some excerpts from the conversation.

Is it so horrible to grow old?” Rossellini asked when an audience member suggested that advances in special effects technology could keep an actress forever young onscreen.

As for her biggest challenge, Rossellini said it has been balancing family and career. “The hardest thing for me to do was to integrate my children and my professional life,” she says. "I tried to bring them with me on the set ... They wanted to be with their friends."

Isabella Rossellini and Claudie Ossard Full Talk

No comments yet