Friday, April 23, 2010

2010 Looks Like a Promising Year for Movies


I was reading an article by my favorite net writer, Peter Knegt, and felt the urge to share with you all some upcoming films that definitively called my attention.

The American by Anton Corbijn
The Beaver by Jodie Foster
Hereafter by Clint Eastwood
Miral by Julian Schnabel
Potiche by Francois Ozon
Rabbit Hole by John Cameron Mitchell
Somewhere by Sofia Coppola
The Tempest by Julie Taymor
The Turin House by Bela Tarr
"Untitled" by Gus Van Sant

Knegt's list is longer, but I selected the above films because of I like the director and/or his previous films. I don't know if any of the films in the complete list will still make it to Cannes or if they will end up in Venice or Toronto fests; for me the list looks like a very promising year for movies I like to watch.

To check the complete list go here.

Cheers!!!

No comments yet