Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cannes Openning Ceremony


This is the link to the video of the Opening Ceremony that is about 30 minutes long.

Ceremonie d ouverture Cannes 2008
Ceremonie d ouverture Cannes 2008


The best part is the medley of many movies that will be screened during the festival. My impression is that there are too many American movies in this edition, but it is interesting to find that Che is in Spanish, think I'm going to like the South Korea movie, the Vicky Cristina Barcelona looks very promissing if most dialogue is like the clip, Kun Fun Panda looks nice, and of course I know I'll like (if not love) Nuri Bilge Ceylan movie. There are so many clips that I'm sure I'm missing more comments but I have to say that there was a special second where they showed Aish in the audience, as well as always beautiful Cate Blanchett.

Enjoy!!!

No comments yet