Monday, May 28, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End


I’ve been feeling that I am the only person in the world that slept like a baby with the first two installments of this trilogy. Yes, each time I tried to watch POTC first and second I felt asleep. Tried again and it was so boring that again I simply went to sleep! Can you imagine this?

Well, surprise, surprise, with the third installment I was fully awaken, laughing and I even enjoyed the performances. Did not understand much the story, as I do not know the complete previous stories; but it does not matter, this one was fun.

So when I finished I said, if I liked this one it is most likely that many others will not like it, especially those that say that the first is the best of the trilogy. And I was not wrong at all! Check the boards at the imbd and you will find many viewers that did not like the final installment and the critics tomatometer reaches only up to 47% or 70 fresh and 78 rotten!

If I am not alone in this world and there are others that felt asleep with the first two installments watch the third, probably you will like it.

No comments yet