Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thinking


After many years fooling around with Internet, today I decided to open my first blog. This blog is about movies. Movies that I have seen. Some may be good, some not so good and some incredibly awful. I never liked VHS as a storage format, so I started collecting movies when LaserDisc appeared and even do it was a very expensive hobby, my collection grew to 100+ movies. Then DVD's came and my hobby suddenly became very affordable. These and many other movies that I have watched are my movie know-how background that gave me insight in this business and feed my passion to watch more.

I do not remember the first movie I watched nor I really enjoyed the last one I watched. But, in between there are many, many movies and I hope I can eventually talk here about most of them.

No comments yet