Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Pink Panther 2


Definitively the movie has exactly the kind of comedy that I really do not like and I did watch all Peter Sellers Pink Panthers and like them, but the Steve Martin versions look more like the morning cartoons than the great Sellers movies.

So I would not get into telling how terrible this movie is because I know that there are many that haven’t seen the original Panther movies and enjoy these silly versions. So let it be in peace as probably will make as much money as the first installment.

You probably will ask, why did you watch it? The answer is really easy: Aishwarya Rai and she looks really good in this move. But I was surprised by the great cast that includes Jean Reno, Emily Mortimer, Andy Garcia, Alfred Molina, John Cleese, Lily Tomlin, Jeremy Irons and believed or not, Johnny Hallyday! Gosh such a great cast deserved a better movie that allowed them to showcase their talents.

If Aish continues to do movies like this one, I will be forced to skip watching her in the screen and wait until a video with only her scenes appears in Youtube.

But I know that some of you do like this comedy style and probably will like it as much as the first installment. Not me.

Terrible!

Watch trailer @ Movie On Companion

No comments yet