Saturday, January 03, 2009

Cannes News


 The most famous festival will be held this year from May 13 to 24 but news are starting to be released and since I find this to be an outstanding announcement I’m sharing the news with you all. Here is an excerpt of the press release.

Isabelle Huppert will be the President of the Jury of the 62nd Festival de Cannes.

French actress Isabelle Huppert will be the President of the Jury of the 62nd Festival de Cannes which will be held May 13-24, 2009. “I am very glad and very proud,” she declared as she accepted Gilles Jacob and Thierry Frémaux’s invitation. “I’ve had a long relationship with Cannes and this next meeting will definitely seal my love for the Festival and thus for global cinema. Cannes is the open door to all the new ideas of the world. I am thrilled at the idea of being a privileged spectator in it.”

To read the complete press release go here.

No comments yet