Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth


Looking forward to entertain myself I decided to give this movie a try and have to say that definitively is entertaining if you take it easy and do not try to analyze all what happens that basically is fantasy with many things happening here that simply have no logic within the story and there are many continuity situations that you really notice.

As a movie is really average as has some nice visual special effects but nothing outstanding. I believe that this is a family movie that kids could enjoy as well as adults. So, if you don’t have high expectations perhaps you will enjoy as some fun escape moment.

I did enjoy the movie and well, if they do a sequel (Atlantis?) I’m sure I’ll watch it eventually.

Enjoy.

No comments yet